Makes the most of everything
The Passat is the epitome of function and beauty, with engineering and design coexisting in perfect harmony. It's an intelligent and good-looking sedan that is bound to make your busy life easier.Book a Test Drive
Designed to make each journey bliss
The Passat’s exterior is one of stylish practicality. Graceful and dynamic, its silhouette gives off the impression of athleticism. And when you drive it, you’ll see first-hand the marvelous harmony of engineering and design.
Leaves an impression
The Passat’s interior seamlessly blends luxury, comfort and functionality. With Vienna leather appointed upholstery2, heated 14-way electric seats, an ergonomic driving position, and a pleasant feeling of space, the Passat is sure to impress both you and your passengers.
The face of the Passat has taken an evolutionary step forward, with striking trapezoidal LED headlights that offer improved visibility and consume minimal energy.
Walks the walk
The Passat has a highly-responsive turbocharged 2.0L TSI engine which pumps out 140kW of power and 320Nm of torque.
Pioneering entertainment and information, the Passat offers a Discover Media 8" touch screen display with App-Connect4, allowing you to connect to selected apps on your smartphone to make hands-free calls, use your apps, or just play your music.
Wireless Apple CarPlay®
More convenient than convenient
The Passat is equpped with wireless Apple CarPlay®, allowing you to mirror a select variety of apps on your infortainment system by simply pushing a button. There's no more need to plug your phone in, just click CarPlay®
Three-zone climate control
Cool, calm and collected
This clever feature reads the outside temperature and adapts the inside temperature to keep everybody comfortable. It also gives passengers, including those in the back seats, the ability to control their own temperature.
Safety with IQ. DRIVE
Helps to get you to where you're going
The Passat makes travel easy, with IQ.DRIVE's Travel Assist. The Travel Assist system utilises Adaptive Cruise Control combined with Lane Assist, and a capacitive steering wheel, which then enables the Passat to drive partially automated at up to 110km/hr5.
Overseas model shown.
Any space is a Passat space
No space too tight, no park too tough. This sedan can tuck itself into any spot by using sensors on either side of the front and rear bumpers, together with parking distance sensors front and back.
Ever wish you had an assistant to monitor the road ahead? The Front Assist with Pedestrian Monitoring System will alert you to pedestrians on the road and brake automatically if you do not react, within the limits of the system5.
Overseas model shown.
Protecting you and other drivers
In an emergency situation, the Emergency Assist system5 warns occupants and other road users, and brings the Passat to a controlled stop.
Overseas model shown.
Features & Colours
Customise Your Choice
Features of 140TSI Business
- Discover Media audio and satellite navigation system
- Inserts and inner sides of bolsters of front seats and outer rear seats in Vienna leather upholstery
- Lane Assist with Adaptive Lane Guideance , Traffic Jam Assist and Emergency Assist
- Side Assist, lane changing assistant
- Park Assist, parking bay and parallel parking assistance
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Alloy wheels (Dartford) 18"
Choose your exterior colour
Volkswagen Terms & Conditions
- 1. Payload is defined as the Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) minus the Kerb Mass. Payload is the maximum combined weight of occupants, cargo, added structures and tow ball down weight (when towing). GVM must not be exceeded.
- 2. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 3. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 4. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
- 5. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
- ^ Manufacturers recommended retail price (MRRP)
- * Manufacturer's recommended driveaway price (MRDP) for new MY20 vehicles sold and delivered by 30/6/2020. MRDP is an estimated price which includes the recommended retail price, 12 months private registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, options entered during the configuration process, and other applicable statutory charges. Actual prices and stock availability will vary between locations and dealers, and on-road costs will vary according to individual circumstances. Please contact your local Volkswagen Dealer to confirm your individual price and vehicle lead-time. Excludes other offers. Volkswagen reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers.